Kinect Mocap Animator v2.0
This guide assumes your workflow will be to create a single Unity project for doing motion capture for all animation clips, and that those clips will be imported into your game projects as needed. But if you need more than one project for mocap (perhaps because you need to use model skeletons of significantly different proportions), then the steps in this section must be repeated for each of those projects.
- In Unity, create a new 3D Unity project.
- In the Package manager, find “Kinect MoCap Animator” by 'RF Solutions'. Download and import it.
- Make these settings in File > Build Settings:
- Platform = PC, Mac & Linux Standalone
- Target platform = Windows
- Open and run the KinectMocapAnimator-scene under the Project tab > Assets.