What to Redistribute
Here is how to reuse the Kinect-related scripts and components in your Unity project:
1. Copy folder ‘KinectScripts’ from the AzureKinectExamples-folder of this package to your project. This folder contains all needed components, scripts, filters and interfaces.
2. Copy folder ‘Resources’ from the AzureKinectExamples-folder of this package to your project. This folder contains some needed libraries and resources.
3. Copy the sensor-SDK specific sub-folders (Kinect4AzureSDK, KinectSDK2.0 & RealSenseSDK2.0) from the AzureKinectExamples/SDK-folder of this package to your project. It contains the plugins and wrapper classes for the respective sensor types.
4. Wait until Unity detects, imports and compiles the newly detected resources and scripts.
5. Please do not share the KinectDemos-folder in source form or as part of public repositories.